Hoian Sincerity Hotel & Spa
Our hotel is just a short drive from Danang International Airport (30 minutes away) and the Train Station (40 minutes away), our accommodation has everything you need for the perfect vacation. Our 80 stylish rooms & suites are tastefully designed and decorated with a perfect blend between the Vietnamese lifestyle architecture and Heritage influenced theme, to ensure the most comfortable and enjoyable stay. No matter how many times you come back to visit us, you can always experience something different. All our staff and management team are self-motivated, responsible, creative and active. Our united goal is to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
From the airport
- As Hoi An is about 40km from Da Nang, it’s relatively fast and easy to travel between these two places. Travel time is about 30-40 minutes.
- By motorbike taxi: Also known as xe-om, this is the most common method to get around in Vietnam. Or if you wish to travel to Hoi An within a day, you can rent a motorbike and ride it yourself.
From the railway station
- There is no railway station in Hoi An. Most guests going to Hoi An by train must stop at Da Nang or Tam ky Railway Station. Da Nang Railway Station is a big station, with modern facilities, and everyday domestic trains from Ha noi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hue, Nha Trang etc.
- From Da Nang you can travel by bus, private car or can take a taxi to Hoi an. If you take bus, you will get to the bus station (not in the railway station) before going to Hoi An.
- Because Hoi An is not too far from DaNang, you can easily get to Hoi An from DaNang by many means such as bus, motorbike, car,….They all have their own advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, If you are in Danang and want to transfer from Danang to Hoi An, let’s read these following information to choose the most suitable way for you and have a good trip.
- Booking a private car from Da nang to Hoi An is the best way for people who want to travel in a small group or have private space with their friends or family. With a private car, tourists don’t have to worry about anything. The driver can speak English, he can help you with every problems on the way. He can also stop for tourists to visit Marble mountains, Ling Ung pagoda,…and other places which tourists offer to visit. Private car is the safest way to transfer from Da nang to Hoi an. The price for a car is appropriate and depends on how big it is. Transferring by private car is a combination of transfering and visiting. It is worth being considered the safest and the most convinient way to get to Hoi An from Danang.